Saturday 25 July 2015

Say what you want to say

Hello!
The joys of being able to blog on the go, after a lovely cycle, as I write this I'm sitting outside a cafe in the sun having morning coffee. Simply blogging is double the fun now, I used to spend hours putting photos onto our laptop, partly because of my dinosaur computer skills and the laptop being ready for the bin. Anyway I'm going off the subject! Just wanted to share some of the banners I've been making! All you fabric lovers out there will know what I mean when I say "right I'm not buying any more fabric" only to walk into a vintage shop or charity shop and fall in love with a print! That's me! So for as long as I'm addicted to buying fabric I will keep on sewing!
Have a lovely weekend everyone! Thanks for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. Those little banners are just gorgeous! What a great way to showcase your fabric finds too. Now I just need to think up some cool things to put on them.... easier said than done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those, especially the ones with pompoms! I could do with making some of those for my new home :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )